Bang!!! Bang!!!

Good animation but...

First I would like to say the animation was nice.

To me everything about the message seems little wrong. The first thing he says is that: "Atheists have tried for centuries to disprove the existence of god but no ones come up with a successful argument." I believe the truth is quite the opposite. There are many successful arguments disproving the existence of god, but are there any successful arguments PROVING the existence of god? Has the speaker ever heard of the Origin of Species. I think that is a quite successful argument against the existence of god. The bible says that god created humans after his image... which has been proven false. Now I think saying that god created the big bang is just ignorant. It does not coincide with the teachings of most monotheistic beliefs at all and saying someone created it just because you don't understand how it happened is not an intelligent way of looking at the situation at all. There is no evidence that a being created the big bang.

I have more to say but my time has been cut short...
This is my opinion, I don't care if you disagree, I am still entitled to have it.

Lost Farts Lost Farts

HAHAHA

That was hilarious... yet quite disgusting.
5 and 10
You should make a series out of this! I know it was multiple flashes from your website but I would love to see more of Teddor and Gregory.

"I should see if I have something in the present box" *Brilliant*

Man Who Was Rather Grey Man Who Was Rather Grey

Beautiful!

I liked it, some of the audio was a little fuzzy but overall it was great and the voice went perfect with the guy.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Awesome

Reminds me of Sega Genesis.
Great Game.

Tricky's Song Tricky's Song

forshizle

give me a huge trumbone and watch me go.